Guest Blogger Guidelines
We are proud to be the official network for trainers in Northamptonshire. We have over 800 subscribers on our database, over 1200 Twitter followers, a Linked in Group and a Facebook group.
We’d love you to share your knowledge and expertise with our network group -trainers, coaches, facilitators. We use the terms ‘trainer’ to cover all expertise and backgrounds, and ‘member’ even though ours is a PAYG (pay as you go) type network.
Raise your profile and share your knowledge, skills and experience with the group by writing a blog for us. This can be anything that is useful for a trainer, or to help members with their networking skills.
As our blog is new, we are open to topics, however it may include coaching tips, training tools, facilitation Do’s and Don’ts, your story as a trainer, how you have benefited from being a member, a book review and question and answer type blogs. Plus anything else you think will help.
- We need an original article, (Google hates duplicate content), that our members will enjoy.
- A short, 1-2 sentence author bio which we can link your website.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article.
- Length: posts 800 words minimum to maximum 2000 words.
- A recent, head and shoulders photo of yourself, or relevant photo (with no copyright restrictions please).
- Submissions must meet the Trainers Network Northamptonshire’s (TNN) quality standards in order to get published.
- Please avoid being self-promotional in the body of your article. Save that for your author bio.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog afterward (it’s that whole duplicate content thing again), but you’re more than welcome to link to it and re-post it.
- TNN reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit.
Contact us if you are interested in writing a blog for this site